Leicester Adult Skills and Learning Service
01162 526591

>>> Caroline Streliaev-Pivetta
<[log in to unmask]> 11/23/2011 12:11
pm >>>

Me too- it’d be great to pay an ESOL grade 1 provider a visit...

So far, have found out that Islington (as you said), Newham, Barnet,
Oxbridge and Redbridge are 1.

Cheers,
Caroline

From:Doreen Chappell [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 23 November 2011 12:07
To: [log in to unmask]; Caroline Streliaev-Pivetta
Subject: Re: ESOL Grade 1 Colleges

Yes me too; been trawling through inspection reports and have
discovered Barnsley, although that is basic skills too; also Islington?
We would like to visit some grade 1 provision.

Doreen

Skills for Life Manager

Leicester Adult Skills and Learning Service

01162 526591

>>> Caroline Streliaev-Pivetta
<[log in to unmask]> 11/22/2011 5:58
pm >>>

Hello everyone,

I’m interested in finding out which FE colleges have got OFSTED grade 1
in their ESOL provision.

Our faculty director seems to think that there may be one or two, if
any…

Is that really the case?
Grade 1 people, can you please show up? J

Thanks!
Caroline

Caroline Streliaev-Pivetta
ESOL Horizons Course Tutor
Kingston College

D: 020 8268 3122

Visit Our Website ( http://www.kingston-college.ac.uk )
Contact Us (
http://www.kingston-college.ac.uk/content/1/85/contact-us.html )

Next Open Day
Wed 7 December 5.30 - 8.30pm
To book your place click here (
http://www.kingston-college.ac.uk/openevents/ )

This message is intended for the stated addressee(s) only and may
contain confidential or sensitive information.
Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily
reflect those of Kingston College.

If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this e-mail in error.
You are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, forwarding
or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it.

This email has been scanned by MessageLabs Security System - Kingston
College
*********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for
researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching
and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the
Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University
of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html A quick guide to
using Jiscmail lists can be found at:
http://jiscmail.ac.uk/help/using/quickuser.htm To contact the list
owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]