Please see below an item from another mailing list which might be of interest to members of this one too.

Best regards,

Lee G. Broderick.  BA (Hons), MSc, FZS

Zooarchaeologist

www.zooarchaeology.co.uk

This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is private and confidential. If an addressing or transmission has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.

We sweep all outgoing messages for the presence of computer viruses.

However, we cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to your systems due to viruses or malicious code not detected.