A huge thanks to all the group who responded to my request for information on the Employability awards that your institutions offer, I am ploughing through them and will respond individually but there are so many that I thought a swift thank you to the whole list was in order.

And I'm very happy to share the finding in a summary report
Thank you all for your generosity

Kind regards, Sarah

Sarah Flynn
Principal Lecturer, Learning & Teaching Institute
Tel:         01707 289424 (external), 8624 (internal)
Email:     [log in to unmask]

University of Hertfordshire, College Lane, Hatfield, Herts, AL10 9AB
www.herts.ac.uk