Are you having difficulties engaging with employers to develop solutions for
their workforce?

Do you need help to translate your academic programmes into Work Based
Learning Solutions?

If so, read on…

In our experience across many sectors, including the education sector,
whilst there are clear visions and common goals for skills assessment and
learning and development, whether this is commercial or internal, many
organisations struggle with the actual implementation of the plans. This can
either be as a direct result of the current economic climate, or as an
indirect result of cutting back resources and losing key skill sets.

Some common symptoms of difficulty and challenge are;

*	lack of all-round customer understanding
*	managing end to end delivery of accredited programmes can be time
consuming and costly
*	sourcing good quality, experienced delivery professionals
*	finding assessors/trainers who deliver the same programme to the
same quality across any organisation nationally, which is essential to the
customer but pretty much impossible with reduced resources
*	the high cost of employing qualified and experienced
assessors/trainers
*	the number of hoops that need to be jumped through in order to get
the desired results
*	funding
*	audit
*	QA
*	producing a value add solution for organisations is often difficult
to pin down

•       some organisations don’t know what they want or need

•       the apprenticeship frameworks don’t always map directly into what
employers really need

•       to get real value from WBL means time spent on developing the right
solution at the right time and delivered in the right way

*	apprenticeships can be complicated and costly to deliver

At Clouds, we can provide you and your customer with the end to end solution
to assessment requirements;

ü  analysing need

ü  developing the plan

ü  sourcing quality WBL deliverers

ü  recruitment of assessors, who once sourced,  can either be hired by you
directly or we will manage them on your behalf

ü  managing the QA of assessors, ensuring that assessors have up-to-date CVs
and CPD logs

ü  mapping of qualifications to employers’ needs

ü  we can even help with the sourcing of:

Ø  Funding

Ø  Learners

Ø  Employers

Ø  Deliverers

ü  we will provide reports at the frequency and level of detail that you
require

ü  we will support with all inspections and audits you have to go through

Simply – we will take your headache away!

At Clouds Trainer and Assessor Agency we have a register of highly qualified
and experienced trainers, coaches and assessors located nationally who are
able to meet your needs, whether you need trainers to deliver short term
programmes or qualified assessors to deliver longer term apprenticeship
programmes.

You can either manage the trainers/coaches/assessors yourself or we will
manage them for you, but we will ensure that they are:

*        Competent to deliver in your industry

*        Qualified

*        Insured

*        CRB checked

Contact us for more information or Register on our website

Cheryl

Cheryl Simons

Managing Director

Clouds Associates Ltd

Tel: 07968 576655

E-mail:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Web: cloudsassociates.co.uk

Linkedin:  <http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/cheryl-simons/27/685/13>
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/cheryl-simons/27/685/13

Clouds Associates Ltd is a private limited company registered under the
number of 07514637.
Registered address: Rocheberie House, 26 Albert Street, Rugby, Warwickshire,
CV21 2RS