You might be interested in the website I developed from a piece I published in the Journal of Special Education - the website is Useless Eaters. There is also a link to the published article.

Please feel free to share.

Bests, Mark.

Mark P. Mostert, PhD

Because it is the land that grew me,
and because they are my people,
I sometimes forget to be astonished by Africans.

- Alexandra Fuller, Scribbling the Cat