Well, that's a fair comment from you: yes we do have to achieve a balanced view of things. And there are obviously other things such as tax evasion by companies that should occupy us much more. However, all I would urge everyone to consider is that when we talk about fairness and rights, these are reciprocal concepts. They speak to the mutual obligations we have for each other in society, not just to the obligations some people think society has to them!