It all about is 'in-control' of their data/methodology and their (hidden) agenda's..... as we all know research and media can be manipulated  for the benefits of those 'in-power' for various reasons.... we always should look deeper (beyond the cover/rhetoric) into whom is carrying out this research and their (hidden)agendas.... Does anyone ever include Disabled Peoples' Organisations within this process?

As I said yesterday; 'It's All An Illusion of Rights/Inclusion'.... It's the propaganda machine at-work.... and we all should be aware of the Propaganda machine of the 'Disability Holocaust'.... a warning from '(Herstory)History'.... Is it repetaing itself?

I prayer to God and I hope not!!!

FREEOURPEOPLE

Colin Revell