I dont think there is anything 'right wing' in asking some legitimate questions about benefit reforms as John Humphreys has done.

http://www.axel-kaehne.net/2011/11/couple-of-weeks-ago-john-humphreys.html

As I argued before, it is important that we factor in the damage unemployment and idleness do to the people themselves.

Best wishes

Axel

On 8 Nov 2011, at 12:12, Jenny Morris wrote:

> There have been many examples recently of the misuse of statistics in the public debate over welfare reform but few as blatant as that exposed in this blog http://inequalitiesblog.wordpress.com/2011/11/08/fraud-dishonesty-exaggeration/#more-1621
>
> ________________End of message________________
>
> This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies).
>
> Enquiries about list administration should be sent to [log in to unmask]
>
> Archives and tools are located at: www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html
>
> You can VIEW, POST, JOIN and LEAVE the list by logging in to this web page.

Dr Axel Kaehne
Welsh Centre for Learning Disabilities
School of Medicine
Heath Park