Thanks Jenny for this. I have sent it throughout my networks.

When I worked for (N)CAB in the 1990's we was telling people this and that 'unclaimed-benefits' what people were entitled outweighed any fraud by about 10-to-1, so I wonder if this is still the same about 20 years later within the modern welfare system - Does anyone know?

Colin Revell