+ With apologies for cross posting +

Researchers at Manchester Metropolitan University are working together
with Scope on a new research project: Resilience in the lives of
disabled people across the life course.  We want to celebrate
resilience in the lives of  disabled people. We hope that our findings
will help to shape the kinds of services that are delivered for
disabled people, so that in the future, services always help disabled
people to celebrate resilience and independence.

Taking part
We would like to interview:
+ disabled children;
+ disabled young people;
+  parents/carers of disabled children;
+ disabled people of working age;
+  older disabled people;
+  people with terminal and degenerative conditions.

If you would like more information about this project, please contact: [log in to unmask]