Hi all

Thanks very much for all the replies (thus far). I have had a lot of great examples  - from UK North America  and Europe!!

I will reply to all these and make some kind of list

A few people have asked me why I asked this,  and I will explain in due course.

((It was such a productive exercise I am tempted to ask a few more things but don’t want to overburden the system))

Owain

Cheers

Dr Owain Jones

Senior Research Fellow:  Countryside & Community Research Institute / Contact Details

Publications: Academia.edu/OwainJones

Chair:  Royal Geographical Society  Research Group on Children Youth and Families

Associate Editor:  Journal of Children’s Geographies

Committee:  Royal Geographical Society  Social and Cultural Geography Research Group

Associate: Land2

Visiting Fellow: School of Arts and Social Sciences, Northumbria University

twitter-1   skype-1 skype - owainonskype        Mobile: 07871 572969

Priston Festival