Hi Jon, welcome to the forum!

Last year myself and 5 colleagues from Royal Holloway, University of London put together a film called 'London's Olympic Waterscape' which sought to critically analyse and physically explore the changes taking place in East London due to the Olympic park construction. It's available on Vimeo:

http://vimeo.com/12349415

We have also just finished a paper on the project for the International Journal of Heritage Studies which I will send you in a separate email, as we can't put attachments on the board. Chasing references on that paper might help. If anyone else would like a copy of the draft article, feel free to email me.

   -Brad
Bradley L. Garrett
PhD Candidate
Department of Geography
Royal Holloway, University of London
P:  +44 (0)759.054.9322
E: [log in to unmask]
W: http://www.placehacking.co.uk

"The ongoing wow is happening right now."
	- Speed Levitch