Volume 82, Number 6 / 2011 of Town Planning Review is now available on the liverpool.metapress.com website at http://liverpool.metapress.com/content/k1414332850q/.

This issue contains:

Viewpoint: Reconstruction after natural disasters: the opportunities and constraints facing our cities

p. v

David W. Edgington

DOI: 10.3828/tpr.2011.35

'Re-assessing' London's squares: the development of preservation policy 1880–1931

p. 615

Aya Sakai

DOI: 10.3828/tpr.2011.36

Legislative change in Ireland: a Marxist political economy critique of planning law

p. 639

Linda Fox-Rogers, Enda Murphy, Berna Grist

DOI: 10.3828/tpr.2011.37

Planning for climate change: the role of indigenous blue infrastructure, with a case study in Sweden

p. 669

Johanna Deak, Ph.D., Eivor Bucht

DOI: 10.3828/tpr.2011.38

The annulment of land readjustment projects: an analysis for Turkey

p. 687

Sevkiye Sence Turk, Celil Turk

DOI: 10.3828/tpr.2011.39

Spatial dynamics in the urban playscape: Turin by night

p. 709

Silvia Crivello

DOI: 10.3828/tpr.2011.40

Conference report: The death and life of greenbelts: 'Local Solutions for Global Challenges', Toronto, 22–24 March 2011

p. 733

Marco Amati, Laura Taylor

DOI: 10.3828/tpr.2011.41

Conference report: Planning's future – futures planning: planning in an era of global (un)certainty and transformation The 3rd World Planning Schools Congress Perth, Western Australia, 4–8 July 2011

p. 739

David L. A. Gordon

DOI: 10.3828/tpr.2011.43

Book review

p. 745

DOI: 10.3828/tpr.2011.42

Index to Volume 82

p. 747

DOI: 10.3828/tpr.2011.44

Thank you,

MetaPress Alerting

Note: Sign up for regular TOC alerts by registering at our online content provider Metapress: http://liverpool.metapress.com/content/121633/ for more information on the journal please see our website: http://www.liverpool-unipress.co.uk/