Dear CSG members,

Someone has asked me not to forward Verena Schindler's messages to them. As I find it easier to use jiscmail rather than email distribution lists (yes, more than one for the Group), I don't want to delete anyone, and then have to remember them separately for other messages. As a result, I won't be forwarding any more messages from Verena. If her messages interest you, please contact her direct and ask to be added to her distribution list. You have been receiving messages relating to the Study Group on Environmental Colour Design, a group of the International Colour Association. Verena is the Chair of the Study Group, and she can be reached at [log in to unmask]

Best regards,

Carole B
Dr C P Biggam, FSA
English Language