Hi,
I was trying to use SHELXD to solve peptide structure. But I got stuck in
the input .ins file, and I need some advice.

In the .ins file,
TITLE
CELL
ZERR
LATT
SYMM
SFAC C H N O
*UNIT*
*FIND*
*PLOP*
NTRY
HKLF
END

A rough estimate, there will be 62 C, 122 H, 14 N, 32 O in one unit cell.

1 for *UNIT* command, *should the following nums be the num of atoms(C H N
O) per unit cell and multiplied by 4*? 62x4 for C, 122x4 for H, etc?

2 for *FIND*, the manual says '*estimated num of sites within 20% of true
number*', so *should it be 20% of the total number of atoms in one unit
cell?* (62+122+14+32)x 20%?

3 for *PLOP*, the manual says *'# of peaks to start with in each cycle,
Peaks are then eliminated one at a time until either the correlation
coefficient cannot be increased any more or 50% of the peaks have been
eliminated' *& '*one should specify more than the expected number of atoms
because this procedure involves the elimination of the 'wrong' atoms*'
which I don't fully understand,* should the following nums be bigger than
the total num of atoms in one unit cell?

*Thanks in advance!

Lu