Dear Ian,

I installed the fonts from the link http://www.scripps.edu/~arvai/adxv.html.
Everything works now on my linux system.
There was no need of extra fonts on my xming  (I had already installed extra fonts from the link you have suggested) and it works just fine.

Thanks to your time to help.
I also thank PSP for the valuable suggestions.

Thanks for everyone to help me to run adxv successfully.

Regards,
Rajesh