Dear Tim,

Thanks. Your suggestion of adding to PATH  works and its not completely functional may be due to the Ximg/ssh or some thing to do with display.
All three windows opened but couldn't open any image as it didn't display in the list of autoload window. Pattern shows *.0.

$adxv pin8_1_180.img

(standard_in) 1: parse error
(standard_in) 1: parse error
(standard_in) 1: parse error
beam_center x = pixels , mm
beam_center y = pixels , mm
distance = mm
overload = counts
pixelsize = 0.172 mm
wavelength = Angstroem

Adxv Version 1.9.4-beta
Copyright (C) 1994-2007 by Andrew Arvai, Area Detector Systems Corporation
Using 24-bit TrueColor visual
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfActivate
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfActivate:            ManagerParentActivate()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfBeginLine
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfBeginLine:           ManagerGadgetTraverseHome()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfHelp
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfHelp:                        ManagerGadgetHelp()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfActivate
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfActivate:    ManagerParentActivate()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfActivate
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfActivate:    PrimitiveParentActivate()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfHelp
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfHelp:                Help()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfActivate
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfActivate:    PrimitiveParentActivate()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfCancel
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfCancel:      MenuEscape()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfSelect
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfSelect:      ArmAndActivate()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfActivate
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfActivate:            PrimitiveParentActivate()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: Locale not supported for XmbTextListToTextProperty
Warning: Cannot convert XmString to compound text
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfPrimaryPaste
Warning: ... found while parsing ':m <Key>osfPrimaryPaste:cut-primary()'
[...]
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfSelect:      ManagerGadgetSelect()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfSelect
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfSelect:      MenuBarGadgetSelect()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfActivate
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfActivate:    ManagerParentActivate()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfHelp
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfHelp:                MenuHelp()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfActivate
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfActivate:            PrimitiveParentActivate()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfActivate
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfActivate:    DrawingAreaInput() ManagerParentActivate()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfUp
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfUp:          DrawingAreaInput() ManagerGadgetTraverseUp()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfSelect
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfSelect:      KeySelect()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfSelect
Warning: ... found while parsing ':<Key>osfSelect:      KeySelect()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfCancel
Warning: ... found while parsing '<Key>osfCancel:                       MenuEscape()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfBeginLine
Warning: ... found while parsing ':s c <Key>osfBeginLine:               ListBeginDataExtend()'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name:  osfBeginLine
Warning: ... found while parsing ':c <Key>osfBeginLine: ActionGrab(SWTopLine)'
Warning: String to TranslationTable conversion encountered errors
Warning: Locale not supported for XmbTextListToTextProperty
Warning: Cannot convert XmString to compound text
Warning: Locale not supported for XmbTextListToTextProperty
Warning: Cannot convert XmString to compound text
No such file: 0.172