Napoleao,
It is so called alternative origins play a game with you. You do not change your structure by shifting 1/2 translation (or even combination of these translations)
into directions of the main axes of your unit cell. Structure factors after this operation stay the same, however phases change systematically, producing however the same
map features.
Would I be a begin crystallographer  now, I would read a bit more old fashioned books
on crystallography such as probably Jensen and Stout…
FF
Dr Felix Frolow
Professor of Structural Biology and Biotechnology
Department of Molecular Microbiology
and Biotechnology
Tel Aviv University 69978, Israel

Acta Crystallographica F, co-editor