sorry totally misunderstood your question, however if you can ship your protein i can always try to setup a tray for you.
Shya

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 9:34 AM, xaravich ivan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi,
I apologize in advance as it is not a ccp4 related question, but over the years, CCP4bb is synonymous with protein crystallographers virtual university, at least for me.

Ok, now I do not have an easy access to crystallization robot, so I was hoping if someone here have ever used the 96 well plates for manually setting drops with much lower solution/sample volumes (0.1-0.2micro litres).

I heard about a clicker syringe that can be used to manually add lesser volumes but I am not sure how to go about it.
Please let me know if you are aware of or  are routinely setting 96 well trays with much lower volumes of crystallization solutions as well as samples, manually.

thanks in advance,
ivan