Could DANO/SIGDANO be included to REFMAC output mtz automatically? I find it very useful on the various stages of refinement to observe anomalous map.
Last time I was trying, I failed, probably due to  GUI'sh addiction and abandonning line editor.
Dr Felix Frolow
Professor of Structural Biology and Biotechnology
Department of Molecular Microbiology
and Biotechnology
Tel Aviv University 69978, Israel

Acta Crystallographica F, co-editor