Dear Crystallographers,
Thanks very much for all who responded to my request. Below is a
compiled list of the various ways to skin this crystallographic cat!
Jacob
-Moleman ca plot distance-CCP4's superpose-distance matrix analysis,
e.g. http://www.csb.yale.edu/userguides/datamanip/ddmp/ddmp_descrip.html,
or other programs-Lsqkab, with the "deltas" card-If you use the
MatchMaker tool in UCSF Chimera to make the superposition, it has an
option to show the corresponding sequence alignment.  The sequence
alignment will have an "RMSD" header running across the top, which is
a bar graph of the RMSD values.  You can the alignment's
Headers->Save... menu item to save the numerical values to a file if
you want. OR If you already have the structures superimposed on your
own, you can use Chimera's Match->Align tool to create a
superposition-based sequence alignment, and do the same thing with its
RMSD header.-Coot prints this information to the terminal, so you can
start coot and 'tee' its output into a file.-Various fortran/homebrew
programs available from individuals-LGA server:
http://proteinmodel.org/AS2TS/LGA/lga.html

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 3:44 AM, Tim Gruene <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Jacob Pearson Keller
Northwestern University
Medical Scientist Training Program
email: [log in to unmask]