Dear all,

I would like to inform you that a beamline scientist position at the
EMBL-Grenoble has been opened (the deadline is the 31st of
December).

The successful candidate will join the Synchrotron Crystallography
Team at the EMBL-Grenoble and work as part of the collaborative
EMBL/ESRF Joint Structural Biology Group. He/She is expected
to take a significant role in the commissioning and operation of the
new ID30A MASSIF beamline complex, which is part of the ESRF
UPBL10 Upgrade project. The candidate will also contribute to the
technical and scientific development of advanced methods for crystal
screening and associated data analysis, vital to complement the next
generation of beamline automation that will be installed on MASSIF.
Further details on these projects can be found at:
http://www.esrf.eu/AboutUs/Upgrade
http://www.esrf.eu/UsersAndScience/Experiments/MX/massif

Further information on the position and group can be found here:
http://www.embl.fr/aboutus/jobs/searchjobs/index.php?newlang=1&newms=sr&searchregion=670
http://www.embl.fr/research/unit/mccarthy/index.html

For informal discussions please contact me.

Best regards,

Andrew

Andrew McCarthy,
EMBL-Grenoble,