Hello everyone.

I'm a begginer in crystallography, especially in EP and I'm trying to solve a structure by SAD. Right now I'm trying to solve the substructure on shelxD by running hkl2map, but I'm finding hard to chose between solutions. So I'm asking, what should by my solution criteria (CCall, number of diferent solutions, site occupancy, or something else...). Also, how I can choose the HA sites number and resolution cut-off. Many "tutorials" have different awnsers for those question, so I'm a little lost right now. Any help will be apreciated!!

Best wishes to all

Andre Godoy