Dear Prof Dodson,

I agree with you. Instead of further refining mutant structure, right now I am looking in to Apo structure. Which is at 2.74A and has R/freeR  22.7/27.9. But I have a molprobity profile like this

Clashscore, all atoms:         33.73 50th percentile* (N=185, 2.740Å ± 0.25Å)
Geometry Poor rotamers 8.11% Goal: <1%
Ramachandran outliers   0.52% Goal: <0.2%
Ramachandran favored 95.19% Goal: >98%
Cβ deviations >0.25Å         2         Goal: 0
MolProbity score^ 3.04 53rd percentile* (N=5278, 2.740Å ± 0.25Å)
Residues with bad bonds: 0.00% Goal: 0%
Residues with bad angles: 0.34% Goal: <0.1%

If i fix the all the possible outliers and refine the structure it wouldn't improve the molprobity scores. I am not happy about the above scores at all.  I am wondering if this is an indication of any wrong in the structure or is this common for an enzyme. I have reprocessed  the data to make sure space group is same C2221.
Any help would help me understand this and learn more.

Thanks
Raj