To avoid misunderstandings, since I received a couple of emails already:

>  Is it important to make such a resource available to developers?
> Absolutely?

? was a typo. I meant Absolutely!
  I think such data are essential for development of better processing
software, and I find the development of better
processing software of paramount importance!

> we can of course now have a referendum to decide in the best curse
> of action! :-(

Curse was not a typo.
I am Greek. Today, thinking of referendums, I see many curses of
action, and limited courses of action.

A.