The program:
http://sb20.lbl.gov/berry/for/pdbdist2b.for
does this.

If you run it by the wrapper pdbd2b:
echo 'Find distances greater than threshold between corresponding atoms in 2 PDB files'
echo 'Usage: pdbd2b file1 file2 startres# [thresh]'
pdbdist2b <<eof
$1
$2
$3 10000
$3
$4 3.0
eof

then the format is:
   pdbd2b file1  file2 startresiduenumber threshold
(set the threshold to -1 to print all distances)

then it is easy to redirect the output table to a textfile which can be
imported to scalc or excel for plotting.

It is kind of stupid: ignores chain letters, and once it finds
startresiduenumber in both files it proceeds without looking at numbers
or chains, so the atoms have to be in the same order in both files.
But if you have an insertion deletion you can just run twice, starting after the midmatch
the second time.

   N   GLU A  13  N   GLU A  13      0.0105
   CA  GLU A  13  CA  GLU A  13      0.0092
   CB  GLU A  13  CB  GLU A  13      0.0186
   CG  GLU A  13  CG  GLU A  13      0.0369
   CD  GLU A  13  CD  GLU A  13      0.0490
   OE1 GLU A  13  OE1 GLU A  13      0.0623
   OE2 GLU A  13  OE2 GLU A  13      0.0494
   C   GLU A  13  C   GLU A  13      0.0231
   O   GLU A  13  O   GLU A  13      0.0648
   N   THR A  14  N   THR A  14      0.0156
   CA  THR A  14  CA  THR A  14      0.0112
   CB  THR A  14  CB  THR A  14      0.0160
   OG1 THR A  14  OG1 THR A  14      0.0164
   CG2 THR A  14  CG2 THR A  14      0.0273
   C   THR A  14  C   THR A  14      0.0157
-
written for g77 but seems to compile with gfortran
I need to look in Dave's calendar prog to remind me how to get
command lines parameters in fortran - then can dispense with the wrapper.