From: Graduate Journal of Social Sciences [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 5:25 PM
To: Matthew Wilkinson; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Sally Hines; [log in to unmask]; Jonathan Dean; [log in to unmask]; David Bell [GEO]; Eleanor Wilkinson; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: CfP Reminder: GJSS Regular Edition: Futurities in Social Sciences: Deadline: 16 Jan 2012

***Please Circulate Widely***

The Graduate Journal of Social Science is calling for papers for its June 2011 edition entitled: Theorising Futurities in the Social Sciences. The edition concerns itself with the central question of how we, as social scientists, theorise futures in times of apparent social crisis and change, and how these dynamics may affect our methodological and epistemological approaches. The deadline for submission is: 16th of January 2012. Completed papers should be submitted to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Please find the full CFP attached.

As part of this edition we welcome your feedback and suggestions regarding themes for future editions of the GJSS. Please send your comments (300 words max) to our Liaison Officer: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

We would also like to, once again, highlight the most recent special edition of the GJSS: Thriving on the Edge of Cuts: Inspirations and Innovations in Gender Studies, which can be found on our website: www.gjss.org<http://www.gjss.org/>.

Best Regards,
Alexa and Rosemary

Chief Editors
Graduate Journal of Social Sciences