Dear all
I'm seeing a couple of students who seem to be able to use the touch
screen keyboard on ipad better than a standard keyboard (& the windows
slate).  Is there any consensus in education about the best idevice app
for word processing?

Barry

Barry Taylor, Clinical Scientist
Medical Physics Service
Tulley Medical Physics Building, Hull Royal Infirmary
Anlaby Road, Hull HU3 2JZ

Tel: 01482 608971, Fax: 01482 608951
Internal extension HRI 608971
Web page http://www.hey.nhs.uk/content/services/rehabEngineering.aspx

Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust
Great Staff - Great Care - Great Future
Visit our website: http://www.hey.nhs.uk

The content of this email and any attachment is private and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying or forwarding of this email and/or its attachments is unauthorised. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by email and delete this message and any attachments immediately. Nothing in this email shall bind the Trust in any contract or obligation, unless we have specifically agreed to be bound.

Virus Warning:

Although this email and any attachment are believed to be free from viruses, which might affect any system into which they are received or opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free.  Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way from their receipt, opening or use.