From: This is the list of ARLIS/UK & Ireland: the Art Libraries Society. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Campbell, Rachel
Sent: 21 November 2011 16:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Zines

Hi

A quick question - have any of you got collections of zines?  I've just received an email from one of my academics about discussing this, and thought I'd see if anybody else has experience of collecting them.  They sent this presentation to me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqDvhlKZAJY about it.

Thanks.

Kind regards
Rachel

Rachel Campbell
Liaison Librarian
Libraries & Learning Resources
Nottingham Trent University
Boots Library
Goldsmith Street
Nottingham
NG1 5LS
Tel: 0115 848 2161
email: [log in to unmask]
Blog: http://artdesignlibrary.wordpress.com<http://artdesignlibrary.wordpress.com/>

DISCLAIMER: This email is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. In this case, please reply to this email to highlight the error. Opinions and information in this email that do not relate to the official business of Nottingham Trent University shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the University. Nottingham Trent University has taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are virus-free, but we do advise that the recipient should check that the email and its attachments are actually virus free. This is in keeping with good computing practice.
For up to date information on forthcoming workshops and free visits please see the online ARLIS/UK & Ireland Events Calendar 2011 at http://www.arlis.org.uk/