Hello all

Apologies to those who already know about this and for inevitable cross-posting!

I’d like to introduce myself and the Research Libraries UK project I’m going to be working on over the next year, to those who don’t know me or it already.  I was recently appointed Unique and Distinctive Collections Project Manager, seconded part-time.  The project aims to help RLUK members and other organisations make the most of their special collections and other unique/distinctive materials, exploit potential of new technologies, and find ways to cope with the challenges faced.

I’ll post frequent updates to this list (and many other places), and you can keep up with the project via its new webpage and blog:

http://www.rluk.ac.uk/content/unique-and-distinctive-collections

http://rlukuniqueanddistinctive.wordpress.com/

Please do let me know if you have any comments or queries and I look forward to working with you.

Best wishes

Alison

Alison Cullingford
RLUK Unique and Distinctive Collections Project Manager

Special Collections,  J.B. Priestley Library

University of Bradford, Bradford.  BD7 1DP.

Tel: +44 (0) 1274 235256
Email:

@speccollbrad

http://rlukuniqueanddistinctive.wordpress.com