From:        "Darbyshire, Michelle" <[log in to unmask]>
To:        [log in to unmask]
Date:        18/11/2011 14:02
Subject:        Re: Halt double hit email
Sent by:        "Archivists, conservators and records managers." <[log in to unmask]>

I don't want to get into the 'Peter's email debate' again I just wondered why I am receiving 2 of the same email directly after each other.

Michelle Darbyshire
Records Manager
The Information Centre for Health and Social Care
1, Trevelyan Square
Boar Lane
Leeds
LS1 6AE

Email: [log in to unmask]
Tel (external): 0113 8665524
Internal: 65524

*Have you completed your mandatory IG Training? The deadline passes 6th of January 2012, please follow the bulletin for more information*

*IG Training Drop In Session every Tuesday 11-12am 1st Floor West, Leeds or A102 Southport*