And SUNCAT (http://www.suncat.ac.uk/) covers journals and serials

Alan

Best wishes
Alan Pritchard MPhil FCLIP
Tel: +44 (0)1202 417477

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 8:22 AM, Margaret Gouin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Alison,
If you're coming to the UK, check the COPAC catalogue. It has the holdings for just about every university in the UK. If you're going to be at a particular research institution for any period of time, you may be able to arrange for resources to be sent to you on inter-library loan.
Best wishes,
Margaret