Aloha,

On 11/9/2011 7:01 AM, Fritz Muntean wrote:
> Those, like me, who harbour suspicions that this matter goes beyond
> the differences between fiction and non-fiction -- even past the
> question of the authors' intentions -- are encouraged to search
> Wikipedia for its articles on 'fact as fiction' or 'factoid'

I think, I hope, that Fritz is pointing at the same sense of the Meta
or notion that the Meta plays a part that I kinda goofily talked around
in my recent post on this thread.

As Fritz reminds us, contexts and vectors of contexts that run through
popular culture and not-so-popular subcultures--and the ways that
this running dings and sparks and buffets our sense of things and
how they world works and might work if-only--acts as the 3rd, 4th, 5th,
many-eth party in this process.

Tellingly involved in describing cultural feedback processes we discover
ongoing cultural feedback. Feedback in which we not only flowing
along with but also are making up and adding to as we roll along.

Musing What I Am Glimpsing Is The Goddess Dancing
Just Out Reach & Focused Vision...
Or Brain Scribbles In The World Fog! Rose,

Pitch