Aloha,

On 11/4/2011 9:59 AM, Daniel Harms wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

My concluding thought:  if you’re a researcher or publisher who wants your creations to survive the ages, you need to take active steps to ensure that.  You cannot count on your institution or your national library or the Web to do it for you, especially if you expect someone to purchase a copy to do it.  I’d recommend coming up with a plan today.

How can it be than no list member has proposed this magical
solution to the problem of enduring archives? Or did I miss that
post?

Research and information about magic should not be archived
using clay or stone or electronically or even paper. But on gemstone.

Emerald tablets...<Doh!!! Head slap!!!>

Musing OMG! It's A New Device Running On The Android-Kadmon OS! Rose,

Pitch ;-p