Aloha,

On 11/4/2011 9:59 AM, Daniel Harms wrote:

> My concluding thought:  if you're a researcher or publisher who wants
> your creations to survive the ages, you need to take active steps to
> ensure that.  You cannot count on your institution or your national
> library or the Web to do it for you, especially if you expect someone
> to purchase a copy to do it.  I'd recommend coming up with a plan today.

How can it be than no list member has proposed this magical
solution to the problem of enduring archives? Or did I miss that
post?

Research and information about magic should not be archived
using clay or stone or electronically or even paper. But on gemstone.

Emerald tablets...<Doh!!! Head slap!!!>

Musing OMG! It's A New Device Running On The Android-Kadmon OS! Rose,

Pitch ;-p