Dear list-members.

Apologies for cross-posting!

We are currently advertising a full professorship in German Studies at the University of Warwick (UK).

Professor of German Studies at the University of Warwick (UK)
Salary Negotiable

Applications are invited for a Professor in German Studies, tenable from 1 September 2012.

As part of the University's strategy to expand its modern languages provision - which for example includes the establishing of Hispanic Studies - we are seeking an outstanding senior scholar with a demonstrable ability to deliver world-class research publications and with a clear research agenda supported, where appropriate, by external funding.

You will have a proven record of excellence in teaching at both undergraduate and graduate levels and will assume a leadership role in a department with a highly developed research culture and a commitment to research-led teaching. You are encouraged to apply if you are an expert in any area of German Studies since 1750.

For further details  of the post in either Microsoft Word or Adobe Portable Document Format, see: <https://secure.admin.warwick.ac.uk/webjobs/jobs/academic/job4429.html>

For an application form, see: <http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/humanresources/jobsintro/apply/procedure>

An application form MUST be completed if you wish to be considered for this post.

Minicom users can call 024 7615 0554 if they require any further help.
Please quote job vacancy reference number 30402-101.

The closing date/time for applications is midnight (British time) at the end of Friday 13 January 2012.

For further details on how to apply for a post at Warwick, the employee benefits that we offer, information on Warwick people, what it is like working at Warwick, and more, please see our jobs introduction page.

<http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/humanresources/jobsintro/apply>

The university values diversity.