Afternoon,

Following the meeting in Liverpool on the 4th, I was keen to rush back across the border and explain some of the great ideas and examples of best practice to colleagues here at Aberystwyth University.

One of the topics discussed was the lack of awareness of previous and current projects exploring employability within the Higher Education System and the possible implications for duplication of effort.

I have set up a group on LinkedIn to mirror the Jiscmail list as an additional way to connect to others interested in this area, hopefully including a link back to the list to tie up loose ends.

Many thanks

Adrian Harvey
Skills and Enterprise Officer
Aberystwyth University