HI Everyone

i recently started using the CCPN program and am still getting acquainted to the basic working of the software. I am facing problem in connecting the pdb structure and list of chemical shift. i elaborate on the problem below:

 i wish to connect the pdb file of the protein structure to my spectrum. I am assigning  a through space spectrum and wish to use the list of chemical shifts and a pdb structure to aid in the assignment. In the assignment window of CCPN there is an option to view the distance but i do not see the distance in the assignment window. I have loaded the pdb file into CCPN and can view the structure when i click on "Show on structure" tab in the assignment window but cannot see the distance. I guess i need to link the structure and the chemical shift list. Please could someone guide me how to do this or if there is a document elaborating this linking procedure please could you provide pointer.

Thank You for your help

Best Wishes
Vipin

P.s : the peak list value is set to none in the structure window. i could not figure out a way to get the peak list in the structure window.