This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. ---------------

Dear SHCG List

Can anyone help with this oral history query?  If so please reply direct to David at the address below.

David: Rob Perks at the British Library is always a great source of advice on oral history technical issues.  I've worked very successfully with Edirol and Zoom solid state recorders recently and wouldn't go back to mini disc.

Best wishes

Georgina

SHCG Secretary