Dear members

I want to thank you for the many good and helpful replies I received to my query about the curation of archaeozoological collections a few months back, they were very helpful. I am however still looking for the following publication, does anybody have any articles from it in pdf format? Any further ideas, suggestion or articles on the issue are also welcome.

Guide to the curation of archaeozoological collections (Erin Henry, ed.). Proceedings of the curation workshop, International Council of Archaeozoology, Sixth International Conference, Washington, D.C., 105

Kind regards,

Albína Hulda Pálsdóttir