Apologies for cross-posting...
==========

ATHE ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2011: VALUING TOURISM IN HIGHER EDUCATION:
CAPITALISING ON HE-INDUSTRY LINKS

8th-9th December 2011, St Anne's College Oxford
http://www.athe.org.uk/conference/

1.  EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION ENDS 31ST OCTOBER

To avail of early bird rate, please send your registration for the ATHE Annual Conference 2011 by Monday, 31st October

2. CONFERENCE FORMAT

In the light of the current financial climate, we have rescheduled the programme so that attending the full conference now requires only one night's stay, without any reduction in the number of keynotes, panels or workshops. This has allowed us to reduce the full conference package to:

Member Delegates
£275 (Early Bird)
£350 (Regular Rate)

Non-Member Delegates
£375 (Early Bird)
£435 (Regular Rate)

Registration form for the new format can be downloaded from the conference website:

http://www.athe.org.uk/conference/2011registration-overnight.doc

We look forward to see you at St Anne's College, Oxford this December.

Kindest regards,

Merz Hoare
====
Mrs. Mercedita Hoare MA
Part-time Administrator
The Association of Tourism in Higher Education (ATHE)
www.athe.org.uk

Tel: 0773 337  0739 / 01273 64 3633
Email: [log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask]