Hi Rowdy

Thank you for the link, and your blog.  I am going to show it to our residents who were at Keble and I’m sure they will be delighted with your comments.

You say the dinner and disco wasn’t really your field, but evidence (above) suggests that you dressed for the occasion and looked very dashing!

 I have just received the official photographs of the Gala Dinner and will be posting them up on the list as soon as I can.

Bev Smith

Support Services Manager

The Ley Community

Centre for Social Justice Award Winner 2010

Sandy Croft, Sandy Lane

Yarnton

Oxfordshire    OX5  1PB

 'Everyone Deserves A Second Chance'

Tel:  +44 (0) 1865 378600

Fax:  +44 (0) 1865 842238

Email:  [log in to unmask]

WWW.ley.co.uk

Registered Charity No. 1074874

This email message is intended solely for the above mentioned recipient and may contain confidential or priveleged information.  If you have received it in error please notify us immediately by telephone.  You must neither copy nor distribute the e-mail transmission, nor cause nor permit such copying or distribution.