Hello Everyone,

Thanks you very much to those responding to our early call for reviewers for BERA 2012. I am delighted and grateful to have such an enthusiastic, capable and experienced educator co-convening our SIG. Many of you will already be familiar with Jean's commitment to our SIG as a highly motivated and loyal member of our steering committee. Jean is moving to Australia after Christmas, hence our determination to get arrangements made beforehand.

A reminder that to access the proposal reviewing systejm you'll need to belong to BERA. Please indicate you wish to join our SIG! Another reminder; we have negotiated a reduced subscription rate for the Mentoring and Tutoring journal and EMERALD is offering a prize! They are looking for the best article published by a BERA member for our journal in 2012. (Submissions meeting criteria for IJMCE - see webpage below - are sent for blind review).

Warm regards,

Sarah

Sarah Fletcher

Editor; The International Journal for Mentoring and Coaching in Education; http://www.emeraldinsight.com/ijmce.htm