Hi Andy,

I've updated our wiki with the explicit cron we use.

Basically, after cvmfs_fsck -p has run then any corrupt files are moved to a quarantine directory in the cache area for that repository, and a log entry is written. So, since the corrupt file is not longer in the cache then things will work - the WN is not unusable.

--Ian

Ian Collier               [log in to unmask]
RAL Tier1 Fabric Team
R89 F18, STFC     Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
DIDCOT OX11 0QX UK
+44 (0)1235 445440            +44 (0)7866 510075