Dear All,

(With my MICE hat on rather than CMS)

the mice VO has existed for a long time and we have various data on tape
at RAL and at a few T2 sites. We decided to register this VO in the
egi.eu portal for a variety of reasons only to find that only  DNS style
VO names are now allowed (I suspect that this has been true for a
while). Which means that we are going to have to create a new VO and
re-register people and change data ownership, LFCs etc. This souynds
like a world of pain and angst.  As this is something that other VOs
must have done (possibly some time ago) is there any standard way of
doing this or is it a matter of painfully picking through every
individual part of the process?

Best,
david