Hi all,

I'm using glite-ce-job-submit, to show that a prototype emi cream ce
works. Fine, it goes through all the job states, and winds up on a
worker node. But where does STDOUT/STDERR get hidden? I can't find them,
and there's no glite-ce-get-output command. Anybody got a clue where
they are, because I don't!

Cheers, Steve

--
Steve Jones                             [log in to unmask]
System Administrator                    office: 220