Dear All,

Please find attached a Final Call for Papers for a two day international
conference on ŒSurveillance and/in Everyday Life: Monitoring Pasts, Presents
& Futuresı to be held at The University of Sydney on February 20th & 21st,
2012. Titles and abstracts need be submitted to the appropriate stream
organizer (contact details are provided in the Call) for consideration by
NOVEMBER 7th, 2011. This is shaping up to be a super event.

We would be greatly appreciative if you could please circulate this document
across your various research & departmental mailing lists and forward to any
other interested parties.

Warmest wishes,

Gavin

-----------
Dr Gavin J. D. Smith M.A., M.Res. | Lecturer in Sociology and Social Policy
Room 165, R.C. Mills (A26) | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 2 9351 6681 | F +61 2 9036 9380
E [log in to unmask]  | W
http://sydney.edu.au/arts/sociology_social_policy/staff/profiles/gavin_smith
.shtml

ŒSurveillance and/in Everyday Life: Monitoring Pasts, Presents and Futuresı
2012 Conference:

http://sydney.edu.au/news/law/457.html?eventcategoryid=35&eventid=8793

CRICOS 00026A

This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use
is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete it
and any attachments.

Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary.