Dear all,

I have a question regarding BMS for multi-node DCMs.

Scenario: I have activations at region A during condition1(C1) and condition2(C2). I am interested in the neural processes specific to C2, but I am not sure what specific aspect of this node is driving the activity in my circuit of interest.
Question: Is it fair to compare: 1) DCMs derived off of VOIs from the group level peak in A at C2 VS 2)DCMs derived from VOIs extracted from a slightly different region in A based on a C2>C1 contrast in the same BMS analysis. In other words, the anatomically defined node is still the same, but the VOIs are extracted from slightly different locations. Can I directly compare these models against each other in BMS?

Many thanks,
Juan