Dear SPMers,

Recently I received the reviews of my manuscript which employed VBM with DARTEL to detect gray and white matter differences between groups.
In the reviews, it is questionable to use VBM to investigate WM differences between groups.
However, many previous studies have used this method on WM. So I posted this email to ask if VBM is suitable for study of WM changes.

Looking forward to your reply. Thank you in advance.

Best,

Wenjing

--
Wenjing Li
Key Lab of Complex Systems and Intelligent Science,