http://www.palgrave.com/products/title.aspx?pid=501332
Please feel free to forward this on to interested colleagues, lists, and librarians.
Bruce Danner
Edmund Spenser’s War on Lord Burghley
Bruce Danner
Palgrave Macmillan (2011)
ISBN-10: 0230299032
ISBN-13: 978-0230299030
List Price: $85.00

C'mon, David, this is just gross, and it's popuppy in spirit.  That's not what people do on a discussion list, and we can't be expected to know and take account of the writer's status.